One General Admission
Camping & Car Pass Included
for Saturday & Sunday
May 21 - 22, 2022
Gates open at 9:00AM
75368 Moonshadow Ln, Abita Springs, LA 70420
General Admission Passes include one camping and car pass! However, ride-sharing is extremely advised! Once parked, you'll be walking your gear over to the camping area.
A blend of diversity from mainly New Orleans musicians showcasing genres from funk, jazz, soul, indie, punk, rock, & electronica with a special late night jam-band set to end the night!
Jason Neville's Funky Soul
Silk & Mortar
Santa Barbara Streisand
Apis + Gilwus
... & MORE!
Abita Springs Be & Be land is sacred, special and secluded. This beautiful 88-acre property is equipped with two labyrinths, two lakes, a watsu pool, a sauna and a non-denominational temple just to name a few amenities.
Our designated wellness tent includes programmed activities such as cacao ceremonies, guided meditations, yoga classes, self development seminars, and more! Updated schedule will be released soon!
Inspiring positive social change by challenging each other to exchange ideas, unite minds and make waves that can be brought home. We are partnering up with independent artists for installations, performances, live painting, and more!
Small businesses have partnered up with us to provide nourishment to your souls through food and crafts! Be sure to bring cash!
Mae B Art
Zeax by Zoe
Little Tree Apothecary
Mad Liberation Vintage
- NO ENTRY AFTER DARK!
- ONCE PARKED IN DESIGNATED AREA DO NOT MOVE YOUR CAR. If you plan on camping with a group, please coordinate travel plans in advance to enter the festival grounds together or plan to park where directed and then moving your gear by foot.
- No animals allowed
- Ride-sharing is extremely advised!
- Clothing Optional Pool Hours is 12AM+ (LATE NIGHT)
- The Tree House is Clothing Optional 24HRS
- It's warm during the day and gets chilly at night! Check out our suggested packing list!